Joana has a special taste for graphic design and craftwork and her work process has always a practical approach. Hugo does not relieve the sketchbook and seeks inspiration in the everyday things to his drawings. Together, they develop narratives and explore emotions through colours, forms, technologies and materials. The result are products with more than what meets the eye – each piece has its singular details, its own story and an ecological approach.
Oak veneer in ‘Cold white’
Hand-sewn straw braid
- frame and drawers Oak wood veneer
- feet and support of the lamp Solid oak
- lampshade Hand-sewn straw braid
- Wood Finishing Colourless matt varnish and 'Cold white' matt varnish
- Custom Arranged with the client